Subscribe to our newsletter
Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales
Cornilleau 540 Crossover
Bay Area Customers:
Free delivery and assembly. Low price guarantee on this table. Take advantage of our free installation offer. This table will take 2 person 2-3 hours to install if it is your first time doing it.
This is the latest edition with larger wheels and better warranty.
Also marketed as Cornilleau Pro 540M Outdoor.
Formerly known as Cornilleau Pro 540 Outdoor.
The Cornilleau 540M Crossover Outdoor Table Tennis Table is a very stable and durable competition table. This foldable table features a solid undercarriage and a fixed, steel net. The Cornilleau 540M Crossover Outdoor Table Tennis Table is ideal for intensive indoor and outdoor use for community services of all kinds, e.g. campgrounds, open air pools or playgrounds. The 7mm thick resin laminate surface is weatherproof. The top can withstand sun, rain, snow and ice and is resistant to bat blows. The non-glare coating provides good playing characteristics for the ball. The integrated score lines do not fade and do not come off.
The Cornilleau 540M Crossover Outdoor table features:
• 7mm resin laminate top provides a hard, dense playing surface which meets ITTF bounce standards - Patented MATTOP® finish provides an anti-glare finish and proper ball adherence
• 2 1/4” structural galvanized steel frame to support the playing surface
• Permanent tamper-proof steel net.
• 8” Double wheels casters with notched tread for superior grip
• 2 Wheel brakes to secure the table in play mode or storage mode
• 10 years warranty on materials and workmanship excluding wear parts (wheels, net and net posts)
• Package dimensions: 62" x 56" x 6"
• Shipping weight: 216 lbs
Cornilleau has designed, developed, and produced high-quality table tennis (ping pong) tables at their plant in France for more than 45 years. Cornilleau products are available in over 75 countries worldwide. State-of-the-art production methods, high quality materials, and a thorough quality control process result in the best tables on the market. Cornilleau tables are produced using galvanized steel and other anti-corrosion materials to provide many years of play.
Additionally, all of the portable models are easy to fold, provide the playback feature, and include the patented DSI® safety system. DSI® allows the table to be opened and closed quickly and safely with a single handle accessible from the playing-edge. With 16 locking points, Cornilleau tables have the highest level of safety on the market.
• 7mm anti-glare table top meets ITTF standards with fantastic playability while being incredibly durable.
• Truly compact when folded for easy storage.
• The DSI folding and locking mechanism is one of the most secure systems on the market. With a central release handle that controls 16 locking points, it’s incredibly safe and easy to use.
• Large 8" double wheels for great portability.
• Fold-up playback mode.
• Cornilleau stands behind their outdoor tables with a 10-year warranty.
• Permanent metal net is durable but plays very different when compared to a traditional mesh net.
• Does not have built-in ball or racket holders.
• Considerable assembly required.
Cornilleau tables are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the industry with a 10-year warranty on outdoor tables, a 3-year warranty on indoor tables and a guaranteed 20-year availablilty of spare parts from the date of purchase.
This 10-year/3-year warranty applies to all components except wear parts - wheels, net and net posts. All Cornilleau tables adhere to the European safety standard EN 14468. In order to ensure the highest level of safety, Cornilleau has positioned itself a long way above this standard.
Come visit our retail store:
283 East Brokaw Rd
San Jose, CA 95112
408-605-0117 (phone lines open 7 days)