FREE Delivery and install for Bay Area Customers. (A $300 Savings)
The King Edward pool table looks exactly the same as our Shadow Pool Table. The main difference is in the construction. This is a solid wood pool table constructed from maple whereas the Shadow is MDF Framing. Also the King Edward pool table has a quad beam support frame and thicker framing as well. The King Edward is available as a 7- or 8-foot pool table in Cherry or Walnut finish, whereas the Shadow model only comes in 8ft black.
- Solid Maple construction inside and out
- 1" thick, three-piece Brazilian slate with 3/4 inch wood backing
- 21 oz. Championship Teflon cloth, color of your choice included
- 5.5 " solid wood rails with diamond inlay sites.
- Designer leather shield pockets that match the table
- (Quad beam) 2 cross members and two center beams are utilized to ensure the cabinet stays square and true forever. These solid maple wood cross beams interlock together which prevents warping and twisting.
- Constructed to exceed BCA Tournament specifications
- Playing surface dimensions: 44" W x 88" L
- Outside dimensions: 56" W x 100" L x 32" H
- Approximate shipping weight is 950 lbs
- Lifetime Warranty: Table cabinet, legs, interior bracing and hardwood rails are warranted against splitting, cracking or warping; hardwood rails and cushions are warranted against separation, dry rot or hardening*
Come visit our retail store:
283 East Brokaw Rd
San Jose, CA 95112
408-605-0117 (phone lines open 7 days)
Mon-Friday 10am-5pm, Sat: 10am-4pm, Sun: Closed