Kettler Top Star Outdoor Table Tennis Table
Bay Area Special: Free in home delivery and assembly. Take advantage of our free delivery and install offer, it takes 2 people 2 hours to install. LOW PRICE GUARANTEE ON THIS TABLE.
Bundle Kit: (1) Topstar XL table, (1) Kettler outdoor cover, (2) Kettler Halo Outdoor paddles, (1) 6 pack of balls, FREE in home delivery and assembly!
If you enjoy the great outdoors, become a seasoned ping pong pro with the institutional-grade Kettler Top Star Outdoor Table Tennis Table. Whether you're just warming up or perfecting your skills solo, this international tournament-size table features a unique playback feature and certified true-tournament bounce for unbeatable quality and performance. The sealed aluminum composite top is weatherproof with climate control technology, and it is finished with a unique water-based paint that is UV-, fade-, and scratch-resistant. A 1.5-inch aluminum apron protects the table's outer edges and prevents warping. Adjust the net to your desired height and tension. After you've worked up a sweat and are ready to call it a day, use this table's patented folding mechanism with safety lock for easy, secure storage. The table goes from 108L x 60W x 30H inches at setup to a compact 72L x 26.25W x 64.75H inches fully folded. Dual-wheel casters allow for easy mobility. Made in Germany. Installation not included.
- Absolutely weatherproof sealed aluminum composite tournament top with proprietary ALU-TEC Climate-Control underside that controls expansion and contraction due to weather changes
- Certified true tournament bounce for unmatched quality and performance
- All outer edges are protected and supported by a 1.5" impact resistant resin apron and corner protectors. Apron design cradles table top to resist warping
- International tournament size of 9'x5'
- Patented SAFETY-TRACK folding mechanism provides smooth and reliable folding
- Patented Safety-Fold with Dual Lock Safety to prevent unintended opening or closing of table
- True play-back feature for warm-up or solo play has no wide gap for ball to drop in
- Tournament lines are smooth and even with playing surface. Unique water based paint and topcoat are UV, scratch and fade resistant
- 2.5" elliptical steel legs with synthetic powder coating and galvanized treatment to guard against corrosion and scratches
- 5.5" dual wheel casters two of which have an integrated locking system
- Net and durable resin net-posts remain in the play position even when folded for storage. Net can be adjusted for height and tension
- Space saver technology for compact storage and lower center of gravity for easy transport
- Folds for compact and safe storage to 2"wide x 64.75" high and 72" long
- Tubing manufactured according to ISO 9002 standards
- Made in Germany
- Setup Length/Width/Height: 108 x 60 x 30
- 128 lbs
- 5 year warranty
- Assembly Required
Come visit our retail store:
283 East Brokaw Rd
San Jose, CA 95112
408-605-0117 (phone lines open 7 days)
Mon-Friday 10am-5pm, Sat: 10am-4pm, Sun: Closed