Cornilleau 540 Crossover
Bay Area Customers:
Free delivery and assembly. Low price guarantee on this table. Take advantage of our free installation offer. This table will take 2 person 2-3 hours to install if it is your first time doing it.
The Cornilleau Pro 540 Crossover Outdoor Table Tennis Table is a very stable and durable. This foldable table features a solid undercarriage and a fixed, steel net. So the Cornilleau Pro 540 Outdoor Table Tennis Table is ideal for intensive indoor and outdoor use for community services of all kinds, e.g. camp grounds, open air pools or playgrounds. The 7mm thick resin laminate surface is weatherproof. The top can withstand sun, rain, snow and ice and is resistant to bat blows. The non-glare coating provides good playing characteristics for the ball. The integrated score lines do not fade and do not come off.
• Playing Surface: 7 mm Resin Laminate, Non-glare coating, Slate
• Frame: 60 mm (Almost 2 1/2") steel
• Wheels: 8" with a set of brakes on each side
• Net: Fixed Steel Net (Conversion to traditional net possible)
• DSI-locking mechanism for safe setup on uneven ground FFTT competition approval
• Folded Dimensions: 63" x 30" x 62"
• Table Weight: 175 lbs
• 10 year warranty on the top, 3 year warranty on the frame
• Made in France
Come visit our retail store:
283 East Brokaw Rd
San Jose, CA 95112
408-605-0117 (phone lines open 7 days)
Mon-Friday 10am-5pm, Sat: 10am-4pm, Sun: Closed